In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, December 30, 2004

+[[ mOi New HaIr !!!!]]+



mOi new Hair... nice?? =P


aCt cuTe pOse!!!



Taken these pictures with dear handphone, think got more bahz.. but not going to post everything up here... =) Went to watch Ocean Twelve... erm, feel kinda of stupid lahz.. coz this is the first show that I had watched that I dun understand what the show is talking about!! hahaz, watse two hours in the cinema yet dunno what is the storyline!! *duh* -_-''' In the end, dear had to tell me the storyline all over again over lunch.. me ben ben de!!!

Ate my long waited hot and sour noodle, *yUm YuM* and my craving of logan ice is also satisfied!! hohoho~!!! i sound so pig man, but i dun care.. hahaz... Went to shop around the whole of suntec and people, MAngo and TopSHop are having sale!!! up to 50% worhz.. some clothes are really worth to buy, some guys clothes in TopShop... normal price is 70 over dollar, now only 29 dollars worhz.. but dear nv buy.,.. geez... Went back home to eat dinner with mummy and daddy, went to makan taiwanese porridge... *yUm yUm*

Friends.. I am going to clubbing on New year Eve, tentaively at the warehouse, some place really near zouk, the party is organised by Chinablack, presale tix is 30 dollar per head while attend on the day will be 38 dollars... anyone wanna come, just sms me k.. *winkz* going to party the night off!!!! Going to take my first tuition fee tomolo, or else I sure no money to go clubbing this friday le!!!

No comments: