In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, December 03, 2004

%^ ResT rEst^%

had my Microbiology test thins morning.. heez.. dunno what to say eh.. dunno to say it is difficult or to say it is easy.. seem like I can do the test.. but I really dunno if I wrote outta of point anot.. *bleSs me * geez... now that the test are over of this year 2004.. I can finally spent some time to rest well.. I am currently resting at home.. lying on my bed... typing this entry.. geez..

Actually I wanted to work during the holiday.. but seeing how much time I am gonna spent on my dancing this holiday.. I dun think I can cope with work too.. so I decided to brush away that idea le.. Imagine I gonna dance on MOnday in school.. Tuesday ThursdaY and saturday for dance training outside... i will be so damn tired le.. the rest of the day i must spent with hunny.. I really hope to go blading again hunny.. geez... and also to spent Christmas with ya.. plua I gonna do my rebonding this moneth.. actually I wanted to do my PPM this month also.. but I really dunno how I am going to do with so many things to do on hand!!! *heaDacHe* But at least it is holiday now.. the only one thing I love about it is that I will be able to sleep for as long as I wanna.. gonna wake up late every morning!! *hoHohO*

lala~~!! I am going to go and play my game le... now I am going to spend my day to play for all I wanna!! *yIpPy* Maybe I should also write an email to my PPm subject for politeness yeah.. whtaever it is .. I know I gonna enjoy my holiday for sure.. Not forget to mention something.. with all the dance trainings I gonna have for this month.. I am finally going to slim down.. hahaz... so happy yeahz... =) Enjoy ya Holiday EvEryboDy!!! *muackx*

No comments: