In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, December 02, 2004

[[MeRrY ChriStmAs~~ ]]

Heez.. Christmas is coming le worhz... i love christmas time... good festive with good music with good food with good fun of course with good company... Yeah... goNna buy presents with hunNy for his family.. I am still think if to buy pressie for my family members too... but I am currently really broke.. hmm... Me and dear decide that we both shall not buy more than fifty dollar a gift for each another.. think both of us is really financial problem yeahx... if anyone gonna give me present, pls change to monetary ok?? *geez*

Din went to school today... I am really not sure why recently I am alway feeling tired.. even after I have sleep for like 10 hours a days.. Hopefully nuthing is not wrong with me ahhz.. I am really scare eh.. anyway.. in the end I went to my hunny house and spent the day slacking.. oh yeah.. I drank a bottle of Bacardi Peach.. really nice eh.. people, if can you all should try it... a little fun after that with him.. *hide inside blanket* geez*

Went home and study for my test.. nothing much to study actually.. coz outta of the four lesson, there is three that are lab lesson, so left only one lesson to study only... actually I were not concentrating studying lahz.. coz I was watching Singapore Idol.. Tarfik won!! (dunno spell correctly anot =p) at leat Singaporeans are doing some justice to let him win.. although sly really has the mass apeal... Tarfik is the one with the unique voice.. heez =) Tok with dear after that, had a little quarrel but everything turn out well..

Hunny.. if you are reading this.. I really wanna you to know that I am really seriously worried about you, really hope that you will not snapped at me all the time.. As much as I know I am rather bad tempered, let try to conquer our mistakes together yeah~!! *gOod lUck For Ya tesT* Oh yeah.. some admin stuff ahhz.. geez.. first.. when are we going clubbing again?? *wiNkx winKx* secondly... where is my COUNTER for my bloggie??? *starE STaRe @@* lastly... where is my CURSOR??? hMMm hMM hmm??? geez...

No comments: