In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, December 05, 2004

^paIn^

Today is sunday, went to dance yesterdea... finally get to see almost everyone back for practice for dance... Most of them have already finish their A level, plus we will be training for a preformance soon, this december and also for next year june... Had a terrible training, damn tedious, not to mention my peroid came on the day itself, arghx...

Although I went for the training am I am glad that most of them are back for training, somhow histroy reflect in my mind.I can still vividly remember what happen when I were in Primary six.. the accident alway lead me thinking abt the true defination of friends. Eversince that incident, I will alway try to change myself to make friend, but maybe it is just wrong, and maybe I am still the same old me that they deem I am . I really dunno and I hate this feeling.. Am I still that cocky me? or am I really that hard to befriend? I ask dear yesterdea and he told me that it is not that I am hard to befriend, but are those people do not break through the initial barrier between us and understand me in depth.. thus, they still think i am cocky and hard to befriend.. I dunno how true this is, but it definately make me feel better.. Thanx hUnny...

I really envy how some women can dun suffer at all during their peroid.. I think this is the worst peroid I ever had in this whole year.. I was waken up by the throbbing pain eary in the morning 5 something... I really cannot get to sleep bcoz of the pain.. haiz... I went to the toilet and stayed there for 30 to 45 minutes.. but it is still pain.. therefore, I sat on teh bed.. read the 8days dear bought for me and readuntil 7 somthing when I finally feel tired and the pain subside... haiz... not to mention the feeling is worst with the additional pain from the muscle cramp I am suffering due to the devilish training I gone through yesterdae.. I still have to go for training on Monday and tuesday.. Oh gOd.. I dun even wanna think about it~~~

Dear finally went to collect his contact lenses le.. hahaz.. that lazy piggy.. ask him to go collect yesterdea he lazy say he is waiting for his game to arrived.. but to think he miss the ring bell even though he is at home the whole day yesterdea.. *diaoz* he was really disappointed, coz this is a game that he is awaiting for so long, plus he is gonna be so busy the next week.. *huGgies *.. He went to buy the photoalbum le!! YiPPy.. we are gonna to start doing our photo album that we went to SunwaY lagOOn.. that is really a good memories with darling.. one that none of his ex will possess at all.. *bOo* Love him...

No comments: