In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

+[[FeEliNG down]]+

I hate the feeling of being brought so high up, leaving you feeling so happy then throw you down immediately the next moment from as high of 100 storey high... I want to change a handphone badly, but the problem?? yesh.. money as usual... feeling damn low now....

Found a tutee, primary six boy, teaching maths only $120 a month for eight session, one and half hour per session.. I think it is rather a good deal, just that it is a Tamil family and it really took me a while before accepting the job... well, think I will at least try it out for the first month and then see how first bahz... I am feeling so down, down ,down... dropping deeper and deeper... haiz...

No gOnna blog more liaoz... really no mood at all...

No comments: