In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, December 10, 2004

@{leG so PaIN}@

Had a hell of a time shopping today... but the funny thing is that I did not buy anything!!!! see .. i so guai.. in the end is dear bought a game and a cd wallet.. *bOo* We went to Marina to watch Blade Trinity... It is a very nice show, but to me, it seem a bit scary too.. *ewkz* imagine that mutate a cute doggy to a vampire doggies... eeee.. scare the hell outta of me.. hahaz!! But the weapons are damn cool.. with the UV rays *wooT* , but the thing is that a disappointment coz expected more of the fighting scene but did not seem to have a lot.. but there is HottiE in the show sia, the ger has damn good figure worhz.. hEeZ..

After that we went shopping around city hall, did not seem to have a lot of thing to buy, but saw a winnie the pooh box that we thought can buy for mei mei.. but see how first, wanna see more and choose mahz..then went around finding pressie for dear mum.. then decided to ask Catherine to check out the price for us before deciding which brand to buy.. sHuan pressie is easy.. heez.. we then went to Funan to check out the stragetry guide for WOW.. in the end!!! dunno have.. hahaz.. then dear bought another game so that he has something to do when I am at his house playing next time.. sorry huNny.. he also bought a cd wallet... walk until my leg so pain lei... dunno is i princess life or what.. y other gurls can walk and shop for so long without sitting down for a second but me so easy leg pain pain.. heez..

MuMmy cook bird nest for me!! so yummy *thanX mUmmY* wHile I was happily watching my tv show, someone called me on my handphone regarding some part time jobs and ask me to go down for an interview but the thing is that he cannot give me a detail on what the job is about and also din even confirm a time and the place for the interview for me, all he said is Wednesday loh.. *diao* asK for advice from YulOng and he said is really fishy and ask me to be careful, better is to ask my bf to go with me as bodyguard.. haahz.. in the end, I decide to push away all the ideas on having part time jobs or whatever, but go toward giving tuition.. Thanx Clarissa for the agency number, will call them on Monday and hopefully I will be able to get a student soon.. *wish me Luck* anyOne has student that need tuition, tag me worhx.. primary school student only k.. english math and science.. Dear say that he will check it out for me and find student for me.. so sweet of him.. thanx huNny *muAckx* .;. Had so much fun today, tomolo is dance training again, gonna be a tiring day again le.. *ewk*.. NeEd some good rest now.. Bye folks~~

No comments: