In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, December 26, 2004

(,") bAd haIr daY (",)

CHristmas day.. but I din went out worhz.. I am a goody gurl !!! Geez... Mum helped me cut moi hair... but turn out.. haiz... actually is not that bad lahz.. just that too layered, thus the shortest part.. i dunno to put to the left or put to the right or in the center... haiyo.... spent the whole night trying to figure out but to no avail... in the end.. dun care lahz.. go n sleep... But i wanna say sorry to mum and darling, due to my bad hair day.. i lose my temper to them.. haiz.. i am turning to a little stubborn princess le, all of them are like coaxing me but i still lose my temper!!! sorry sorry worhz.. *pull moi ears* I alway has this peroid of bad hair day when mum cut away my rebonded hair and me waiting to rebond my hair again.. luckily i am gonna rebond my hair tomolo ... xiaoyi helping me to rebond.. love her loads.. *muackx* geez...

Went to grandma house to makna dinner.. but in the end dad dought chilli brab and durian and otah over to add to the dishes.. so yummy lehz.. plus ah ma's dishes, asam fish, chicken and still got my favourite lotus root soup... *sluRp slUrp* ate until so full le then ah gong still dish out a log cake.. hahaz... think I ate like piggy yesterday... wahahaha.... but i dun care, it is festival season... lalalalax... actually dad wanna go Taka to go shopping but spent too much time at ah ma house and also my uncle says that Orchard there a lot of people ... how many people go in got how many people go out.. hahaz... in the end, we dun dare to go over there.. hahaz... hmm... went home and slp loh.. oh yeah.. mum cooked bird nest too.. *winkx* off to drink le worhz.. lalaz...

No comments: