In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, December 17, 2004

(,") tUitIon(",)

Woke up this monday with the mind to go for dancing and to teach tuition for the first time... geez.. but I am too lazy again to go for the dance training... in the end I did not go but slacked at home the whole afternoon, trying to get dear dear to let me play WOW... GoTta it at last but the stupid game took me one hour to update the patches and stuffs.. then when I can finally get into the game, the graphics of the sky look terrible and I din know what to do with it... *haiX* have to go and download the graphic drivers and stuff... but when I finally finished downloading, the game servers went down again!! ArGhx...!!! I think the game has soemthing against me ahhz.. *bOo*

Went for the tuition, turn out to be real okay.. the boy is from Parry Primary school, but he failed his Maths for Primary five.. haix... saw his papers for Primary 5, found out that it is because of his carelessness and also he din even draw any models for his problem sums at all... haiyo.. no wonder he will fail lahz.. but he is quite okay lahz.. at least willing to learn and the best thing about the tuition thingy is that I found out that his house has NO smell at all.. *wEe* haPpy... hahaz.. and that his family is more of the modern indian than those very traditional one.. the only stupid Boo-boo I made is that I mistaken the maid as the boy mother.. *diaOz* hahaz... but also cannot blame me mahz.. both are Tamil and she look like those housewife plus so friendly to me.. goIng to buy some assesement books for him le.. so tired Now...

No comments: