In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, December 10, 2004

*HaPpy DaY*

Woke up with no intention at all on what to do for the day...hmm... actually kinda of feeling boring and dear ask em to go over his house and he will cook lunch for me to makan, my favourite fried chicken u know!! *wOoT* finGer-LickiNg good leh... dear keep thinking that his culinary skill is not up to standard, but to me I think it is really really very good le... consider the fact and the standard of my own cooking.. Had a good lunch.. but the thing is that I have been spending too much time on the game that dear bought recently, World of warcraft... hmm.. the game is really very nice and addictive, but the thing is that when ever I am over at dear house, he will also let me play, causing that he can't play (first fault), then seeing the amount of time that I spent in playing the game I din pei him even though I am at his house the whole day(second fault)....

Dear..I am really sorry!! I know that I am bad lover when it come to game.. hmm, maybe you should try to restrain me to play so much and since it is ur game, I still think that I shouldlet you play.. hmm.. Feel like buying the game and play it with my own account, but the thing is that my mum will never allow me to pay to play, imagine she has to pay an additional amount just to let me play.. I dun think she will ever allow, there goes all my gaming le.. haix.. =(

Went to find mummy and jie at PS for dinner.. we went to Ichiban for ramen, spent like fifty over dollar just for the dinner, opps.. like very ex horhz.. but the food there really really very nice eh... people.. you all should go and try it.. *yummY* actually after dinner we are heading home, but went into FOX... hahaz.. in the end spent another like fifty over dollar on clothing, I bought two tops and jie had a free one.. mummy paid for them.. ThanK yOu MumMy.. =D.. Wee.. so happy now.. geez... now back home slacking.. eatching tv.. holiday now, everyday not slp is eat not eat is shop not shop then is dance le.. heez... tomolo might be going to watch movie with huNny.. watching the BLade maybe, heard from my friend it is really really nice.. anyone watch le also mahz??? I give u all review if I really watching tomolo k... nitey nite~~!

No comments: