In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, January 03, 2005

+_ _[ schOol sTarTing]_ _+

School going to start tomorrow already, and it is going to be a tiring semester for me, luckily there is still a break during the new year week. After school start my daily week events are fixed as below le:

Monday: scHoOl then danz In school
Tuesday:SchoOl then teach tuition
Wednesday: SchOol then danz at huan kuan
Thursday: School then tuItion for sHuan and MeimEi
Friday: School and daTing wIth hUnnY
Saturday: dance TraIning aT huay Kuan
Sunday: tUition theN go Out with deAR or FamIly Day

Hmm.. New year is gonna to come soon also le, but seeing the time shecedules for the coming 2005 ... i dun even think I have time to go and shop for moi new year clothes, but luckily I have my dear to zi ci me... he is the best!!! Geez.. Think I gonna try out one month in this format and that if I really find it too stressful, I might have to cancel one of my tuition asssignment and pass it on to my friend le!!

2004 has finally pass and 2005 has arrived!! Hope all my friends will be blessed with a wonderful year ahead!!! Hopfully all the natural disasters can come to an end and that there will be world peace... anyway, Kevin will not be teaching us after week 9 problem le, there goes for my As le.. *saD* actually, I like him teaching but I think he should also emphasize more producing ppt also, so that we can study when there is a test!!!

mOi 2005 Resolution:
1. to get good grades for my studies
2. to earn more money for use!!! geez
3. to sucessfully go to HongKong will huNny
4. mY techNique foR dance To get better
5. tO sliM down on moI tuMmy!!
6. to Learn to cOmmUnicate welL
7. together With Darling 4eva and EvA!!

In a blink of eyes, the year has pass and from the very day that I have met dear and with him, it seem to have just pass but what is the exact days?? I shall note it down in moi every entries ok?? Thanks dear dear for the wonderful year with me... with all encouragments and advices you gave me... when I am down, you will alway be by my side. Willing to embrace my good points and endure my shortcomings!! I had a wonderful year with you and I am sure that 2005 will only be better!!! *muacks*

mOi and Darling together for 398 days!! (",)

No comments: