In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, January 20, 2005

..:: Mid weEk ::..

Half of the week is gone and holiday is coming and chinese new year is coming and i haven even bought any new year clothes yet.. opPs... think I am going for a crash shopping during the coming public holiday le bahz...

Met Celine, junyi, jasmine and her bf last Sunday, a surprise dear organise for me when we went bugis to shop shop... Poor celine broke off with her bf le.. but come to think of it, her bf is also quite a jerk lahz... dun understand why some people loves to quarrel over every small little things in a relationship .. wun they get tired. Anyway, hope that she will be happier and not so depressed le... thing will turn out well eventually i think, but i still think is a pity to let go of a five year relationship, but come to think of it.. that guy is not worth it also lahz.. hahaz.. Junyi also depressed cos of the ger.. haiz... gurls are alway indecisive and normally this is the killer for a lot of guys... but well, that how god made us into.. =P that's gurl's right!!!

I am so tired... everyday in a week also got thing on, if not dance is tuition and everyday still got school .. hmm... school is giving me a chance to take up a place in Monash University in Australia.. but i am torn between choices.. should i go or should i not go??? Dear say I am thinking too much, but how not to when such a large amount of money is involved and my future too.. Celine think i should go cos I can graduate with a degree much faster and said that dear should not stop me from going if it is studies, furthermore, it is my future.. But did i mention one of my biggest worry is that me and dear might have a chance of separating due to this?? *heart torn apart* anyone good advices outta?? tag me... i need them desperatly....0.O

No comments: