In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

+[[ DecisIon??]]+

Dad went to the parent briefing for the Monash University briefing, he seem to be very interested in the program ... just that the main problem now is the money... where the hell do we have to fork out like 50k suddenly... I think i will be going there for about 70% le... went to tell dear about it, he was very supportive...he said he will wait for me for 9 months, for me to come back to SIngaporeback into his hug... *ewk* he is so sweet.. love you so much!!! Although I know that he seem sad, he will be strong and not sad for my sake de, right dear?? Geez...

Weeks and weeks just past like it did... the same routine every week, studying, tests, tuition.... I am so tired!!! My eyelid is so heavy.. hmm, wishing that the holiday is going to come soon.. but to think of it.. I will be doing FYP during that peroid of time.. no resting again... argh!!!!! I want moi bed.... luckily CYN is coming... goodies , food, money and resting!! YiPpy... looking forward to that whole week...

A lot of people seem to be breaking up recently... haiz... wish them all the best in their lifes and hope that they will find their another partner soon... =) reLationship for me is gOod now... i am treated like a princess.. doted and taken care of... but I did a big boo-boo yesterdea.. I left darling key on the gate while we are going out for dinner.. he seem so angry but luckily he also nv scold me... scared me until I wanna to cry leh... but luckily his mum found the keys after that.. jie received a bouqet of roses, in total 15 of them from her ex-bf.. she said it meant i am sorry and i love you.. she asked if I will support her if she want to go back to his side.. Jie.. if you are reading this... it is a definate NO... it has been so long since I see you so happy and actually enjoying your life.. if you go back to him.. you are going to be locked up in a cage again.. will you feel happy?? will your smile be still so radiant?? think well jie.. but if you decide to go back.. i will still give you moi support.. make a good one!!

One side track, dear took my vital statistic yesterdea.. haha.. the result is ... *drum RolL* hmm... 31, 23.5, 35!!! eWk.. i have such a big butt.. hahaz.. but nvm lahz...at least not that fat!! bleah.. friends what your vital huh???

Me and Dear dEAr together for 445 days!! (",)

No comments: