In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, January 14, 2005

+[[ LazY poSt]]+

Have been rather busy in school recently, thus haven been updating for quite some time... heez... did anyone miss me?? OMG... i am getting so bhb.... here some update!! *winkz*

In schOol, studies is quite okay, just that my grade for my test is not quite up to my standard bahz.. I think i gotta work harder le... Changed two facilitators in my lesson, haven really met the anatomy fac cause I nv attend her first lesson.. *bOo*, as for immunology.. I can tell you all my friends.. I hate her, her lesson is the first immuno lesson that I din even speak at all.. what the crap I used to love immuno lesson but now i think it is going to be one of my most boring lesson, but heard from vanessa that we are changing the fac yet again and this one is rather good, I shall hold my tongue until I really attend her lesson, hopefully she is good, dun really wanna spoile my good record in immuno grades...

Dance, be it outside or in school, so many events are taking place... make me so tired and shag. Misha finally came back and we attended our first lesson after yet so long of waiting , it is really fun and we are dancing to the song that dear went ga-ga over.. hoho.. it is lose my breath sang by destiny child.. is a really nice song and the danz staps are very nice too, just that it is rather bimbotic... geez, but the tedious one training made me suffered for such a long time due to body ache for like 3 full days le, and up to now.. it is still pain =(... hopefully more trainignt o come, cos i really enjoy them *winkz* Dance trainign outisde is going to have a performance during june, thus busy starting learning new dances and cheorographing our own dance, hopefully can finish in time bahz... and there is some many performances coming up with the first one line up at new year eve, dunno whether it is a good thing or bad... and one good new is that the last publuc performance we all had left a good impression to the public and they are inviting us to perform again.. *wOot* but going to have more training again.. hmm...

My relationship with darling is still as sweet as ever... his birthday is coming and valentine day is also coming, doing something for him, but i cannot say it here coz he will be reading.. be patient and u will find out one day... I am really scared that I will not be able to finish on time, with some many thing onhand.. but everything is worth for him... Had a big quarrel with him not long ago, but after that, our relationship got ever better.... Love you forever dear!!! *muacks*

My tuition is going on fine, but I think I will be changing my tuition to once a week only... two times a week is both too tedious for me and really not worth the price that they are paying me... hopefully his last small test on algebra, he can scored well, have not called him to ask him yet too.. heez... will be starting the tuition for shuan and mei mei tomolo, hope that we will ahve a good start worhz.. =)

Some notes for my friends:
Catherine: I dunno if you will be reading this ger, but please be happy no matter what decision you are going to make ok?? remember you will alway have a jie mei here for you, anything just call me and dun just try to solve it yourself ok?? I miss you and take care tonnes, rather worried about, give me call when you are free eh?

Markus: I am rather surprise that you said that you miss me, when we broke up last time, you told me that if I am going to break up with you , you are going to hate me forever and forever. Please do hate me k??? I am happy in my relationship and the reason that we break off, you should know... forget about me k?? good luck in whatever you are doing now.

jie: jie... I know that you are going through some rough time being just broke off with ur bf, but no matter what happen you still have your mei here k?? any problem, we can also talk it out... hope that you will be happe forever.. I love the way you smile more than you frowning!!

Me and Dear DeaR togEther for 434 day!! (u_n)

No comments: