In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, September 14, 2008

..:: Alive and Kicking::..
A lot of people have been asking if I am okay and why is that I have not been updating blog.
Don't worry my beloved! I am alive. Alive and kicking.
Sorry for the lack of updates as I have been busy with school and some stuffs.
In fact, I have been experience happiness a lot recently! =D
I will try my very evry best to update yea! Meanwhile, remember to continue to miss and love me my beloves!

Alrighty, I should be back to my immunology notes! Damn, they are just so killing me!!
Btw, I am still thinking if I should take my honours year! The contridicting opinions I have been getting are meshed up in my puny brain!

Is jealousy the source of all troubles in a relationship?

No comments: