In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, July 21, 2008

..:: I Love My MuM::..

Slacking at home the whole day today. As usual, Monday is alway a rest day for me after the crazy time table I have in the weekends. Was bored after watching like 5 episodes of Gossip girl, I decided to paint my finger nails and toe nails. My cute mother kept insisting that I am going on a date tomorrow since I am usually lazy to paint my nails myself. I love my mum! Maybe I shall date her out instead! Gee~! By the way, on the record, I am not going dating ! Maybe meeting nessa darling for a swim tomorrow morning so thatI can have a nice slp at night. Do not ask me what is bothering me that I cannot sleep cos I will not say. =p

1 comment:

yangel said...

hey girl!! i change my blog host already! =D its now www.kelient.wordpress.com. has school started for you? all the best!! graduating soon!!