In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

..::Happy happy!::..
I had an enjoyable day today. Made myself very happy for the following reasons:

1. I had enough rest after my tiring weekend of tuition and dancing.
2. I watch an enjoyable movie with an enjoyable company tonight[caught 21].
3. I am looking forward to watching the sea of song at sentosa! [kinda outdated that I nv watch it before since it started].
4. I am watching Zohan tomorrow with kor and chilling at Cafe Del Mal most probably.
5. I am feeling much light hearted and happier emotionally!
6. Received a sum of money from the govt!!! wahahaha!~


I just realised that I am really a busy person actually. Beside dance and tuition, I seem to have a lot of wedding and birthday celebration to attention in the coming months. All these are filling up my weeks very full. I cannot imagine what is going to happen once school start! oh man!! I still have so many people I wanna meet but I simply have no much time eh!


GOD, PLEASE MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE!! [confidential between god and me! =p]


No comments: