In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, July 03, 2008

..::HapPy lUcky Day::..

I started off today with a wonderful notes and I think I will end it with a wonderful wonderful tune. *lalala* Nessa dear will know why! haha~! Anyway, I receive a call from Catherine, my long never contacted close friend in Seconday school. I am so glad that she is doing very well in term academically and also emotionally. Sorry dear that I was not around your side when you were in some serious emotion roller coaster in your previous relationship. I really hope that you will receive all the blessing in the current relationship k! Remember the overall package seem nice! haha~! Cannot wait to meet up with you next thursday, I am sure that we have a lot of things to talk about!

Another happy thing that happen to me is that I finally found the long lost book of my cousin! SO many long lost stuff today la! But seriously the book is some chinese novel and some old prints therefore, it is very difficult to find it in the book stores in town. I tried searching for the book in different bookstores for the past one week and none of them seem to be still holding the book! I am so glad that I found the book! The funny thing is guess where I found it? Under my bed! yes under my bed! Alright, I know I am very kuku!~ But my friends all should know that I am a very very blur person! so yea! I am so glad that I found the book.

Beside that I had a good talk with nessa dear and we are finally meeting doreen darling next tuesday when she is not flying. And nessa dear is staying over my house again next tuesday where we will go book our basic theory on wed! I am so excited! Woot~! so many things to do!!! Alrighty, I am off to prepare to go out le wor! my dear friends, Please enjoy the week and may God bless you all! Cos I certainly know he is blessing me with all the loves! =D



This is an old photo that me and nessa dear took a few year back! yea! Time to take new photo when I meet her again! Weet! =D

No comments: