In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

..:: Wonderful outing with wonderful company::..

I went on a very gentleman trip today with my god bro. When I say he is gentleman, I really mean it. Beside him paying for all the expenses from movie to dinner to sky train and the songs of the sea entry fee to sentosa, his every little gestures really show how much a gentleman he is. I really do think that his future gf or wife will be really a lucky and xin fu woman. So any of my single gf interested? I can intro! haha~ Anyway, the songs of the sea is really damn cool man, beside the lame story plot, I am really impressed with the standard of technology Singapore can put up with. After that went for a small walk with kor around sentosa, it was really fun la but it is really very humid. Therefore, I suggested to head back for vivo for some dessert before heading home. Wanted to treat him to ice cream, but silly him insisted for me not to spend so much and we settle for some sago ice in food court! [to say the truth, i din spend a cent the whole day man! -_-] Anyway I just want to thanks weiye kor for being there for me all the times. I have known for 7 years and ongoing and whenever i have trouble, he seem to just pop up like a genie. He understand me inside out and stand on the belief for me to be happy and not get hurt. Thanks kor! You are really important to me in my life!

Something random. I just got bitten by ONE stupid mosquito that I cannot kill in my room at 8 locations on my legs and hands in just one morning la! Stupid mosquito disfigure my hands and legs la! I am bent on finding the tootie mosquito and KILL it lah! this is so itchy!!


Some photos I took with kor! HapPy haPPy!!! =D

No comments: