In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Saturday, July 19, 2008

..:: How lOng can the sweet Dream Last?::..

I find it funny how guys try to know gurls using the same old pick up line. "So, How have you been?". " Hey, you look like one of my friend". "Hey, not out on a fri night?". "Hey, how life?". Presently, I am really sick of entertaining those guys and I just want to be myself. Cum'on, I can live without guys. Furthermore, after a nasty ungentlemanly action of a guy to strand a girl out in the street at 5am, I had enough. Why can't some guy just take rejection gracefully! It is so frustratingly annoying when the person you want to have attention with just treat you like granted but people you wish not to have interaction with to pester you everyday. I do not agree I am downright pretty or attractive! Please leave me alone! I had enough~

Enough of some nonsensical babbering to sastisfy myself. I promised Doreen darling that I will update my blog and here I am. My life have been pretty routine, surrounded my lovely care and concern from my darlings and kor~ and also with my dance. Nothing much to update beside the additional bruises I got from the seeminly continuous non-stoppable cherography trainings. One more month to school start and I can forsee a harsh battle awaiting me with all the tough modules! Oh man!

The below paragraph is specially for Kalene:
Kalene dear, I have no idea if you do read my blog. Please thanks for being such a darling dear and stand by my side no matter what happen. If there is one true friend that I have found in my University life, that will be you. You have no idea what a gem you have been and how you alway lighten up my mood whenever I see you in the long hours of lab practicals and mindless tests and horrible exams! Seeing you sitting right in front of me and giving me the big sunshine smile nv fail to wipe off half of the anxiety I have when I enter the examination hall. My dear, do know that no matter what happen you have me by your side. I really love you girl! *hUg*

"Smiling seem luxurious to me"

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

laopo! *loves* u can live without man! but we cannot live each other!! =) sooo happy, we're meet up on friday again!! YES YES YES!! miss u like crazy!!