In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, June 29, 2008

..:: Come come, support me!::..
My intensive dance training is getting more and more intensive! Great. Now I have dance cheoro on both wed, thurs , sat and sunday . Bless my legs, I think that they are gonna rest in peace soon!!! But I am enjoying myself.
Nat lao po had a rough time in rs just like me. I shall not elaborate in the details as it is a long long long story. All I wanna tell her is that laopo, please stay strong and know that I and wen will alway be here for you just like how you were here for us all the time. Like I mentioned in the sms, you two are god sent gifts to me! If there is no one to appreciate you, I will definately be the first one to stand up for you! *hUGs*
I am so looking forward to Tuesday outing with Weiye kor la (you are finally back from Taiwan)! I can finally get to see the music fountain in Sentosa la! and watch movie!!!! =DDD Loving my life~

So much of me dancing:
Wu Yue Dance Studio Arts Troupe is proud to present our annual dance concert, Dance Image '08. This year, we have taken a bold step to incorporate the elements of media and dance to illustrate issues concerning the global climate crisis. We warmly welcome you to join us in this exciting venture and take the opportunity to appreciate chinese cultural dance in a whole new dimension.

Venue: Victoria Theatre
Date: 23rd (Saturday) and 24th August 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 800pm(23rd) & 300pm (24th)
Prices: $12, $15, $20
Do let me know if anyone is interested in going for the show k! =D I will be performing in 3 of the items. Come'on people, chinese dance is more than waving fans! =D



2 comments:

Rainbow said...

Laopo!! How come i din know there are cheaper tix to that concert huh? haha... i was only told tix is 20bucks! hahaha! u're gift from God too, sweetheart! Let's Jiayou together ba!! =) will meet up for that steamboat soon!!

sImplyMe said...

haha.. what is laopo for!!! of cos buy the most ex de lah.. bleah! =p