In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, June 23, 2008

..:: SuPer BackAche::..

Went for the performance photoshoot at NTU yesterday. What a long and tiring day. The consequence of that is that I am have a super back ache and whole body ache now. All I can do now is to lie on the bed and rest. It has been long since I have the kind of adrenaline rush due to a dance public performance. I like this kind of stress and business! haha~!


I took some crazy photo while waiting for my item to be shot yesterday, shall post it up when I got it from my dance mate. =D I need a long good rest now. Was talking to Benjamin on msn and it seem to a lot of people that chinese dance is the type of dance that require the million dollar smile (that is somehow so correct! lol~~). Up to then did I realised how many times I ask for my dance kids to smile, haa! Those brats seem to make it so easy but when I was taking the shots yesterday, it was so difficult to smile naturely. Oh man! I have no idea what I am talking abt!~

Alway remember, it is not what we do when we go out, but the company that matters a great deal!


smilex kitty SMilex!!!

No comments: