In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

..:: Shopping, Drinking at Clinic!!::..

I am alway thinking how come some guy never knew how to treasure a girl when she is there for him and caring about him. ANd yet when the girl start to give up on him, he keep saying that he loves her. What good is it to mention it just in words and no actions. I bet a lot of girls have gone through this kind of process. Oh well, guys, remember to treasure the girl that is there for you k! Because she really loves you den!

Went out with nessa darlingx for shopping and chill out session. Waited for her to complete waxing before shopping and somehow I got into the situation that I have to go with her the next time she is going for waxing again! OH man! what have I got myself into!!! Anyway, my raid of the day: 1 top, 1 hair mask, 1 hairband, 1 hair clip, 1 superduper big bag and my monthly dosage of contact lenses! wah!! This is so sinful ah!! I need to save MONEY!!!! =p
Nessa darling was not feel the best of her mood and wanted to drink. So we headed down to clarke quay (the clinic ) to chill out. We tried out the beer, cocktails and shots there. It has been so long since I drink hard liquor can but it feel good to relax myself sometime also. We had some crazy fun there, thats y I think girls outing is so fun (especially when it is me and vanessa, lol~!) Din managed to capture photo of both of us, but got a photo of the shots we drank, it is pretty la! And the waiter (the one that insisted that we cannot be single, lol!) was nice enough to give us a shot of pure chocolate to dip the strawberries! Heavenly! =D Hope my nessa darlingx is feeling better ! *hUgs*


Isn't it pretty?? =D

2 comments:

yangel said...

hmm i think clinic is not very nice to hang out.. drinks suck leh. haha but yup company matters most! tag my board!! =D *www.kelient.blogspot.com

yan

sImplyMe said...

Hmm, the drinks are not that strong but they are pretty!! hee! I just tagged!!! =D

Kitty