In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, June 19, 2008

..::New LIfe, New Me::..

Sorry that I have not been updating this blog for a LONG LONG time. I am currently in holiday before I am entering my third year in NUS. Nightmare is finally going to be over soon! Up to date, I am quite pleased with my results in year 2 and I shall continue to work harder for my third year.

Relationship wise, I am back to single. Many people ask me if I am sure about my decision about the break up. I dunno what to tell them, but that a break up really clear up a lot of doubts in my mind that lingered for a long time. Time shall tell, if we are really meant to be together, we will, even after 10 years! O.o I am now catching up with a lot of my friends that I have lost contact. True friends are really quiet angels that will alway be there for you when you have problem remembering how to fly. => I thank god to betroth me with many of those.

I am back to intensive dance trainings for the august concert and have been receiving many many blue black on my knees and leg. I get ugly feets and leg cos of dance!!!! oh man~~~~ I look like I was being abused~ lol..

I am free free free, in mind, in physical, in my dream , my passion! I am going to make myself to be happy in my mind and life. My friends~ DATE ME OUT!!!! =D
I wanna watch KUNGFU PANDA and i am rotting from all the waiting!!! DAMN IT!





No comments: