In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, June 27, 2008

..::Emotional decision made::..

I am calming myself down today and decide upon my future route emotionally. Sadly I realised that for the past 10 over years, I have been constantly been attached. I devoted my time to my partner, yearning to be the good other part. But how is it individually have I grown? Where is the self confidence and comfort zone I once was so sure of last time?

I do not understand how I can get so insecure with myself. Therefore, I have decide to do things that I yearned and like. I am going to pamper myself for the sake of myself, learn things that I have longed for a long time. I am going to be more independent and the first step I am going to step out is to go learn driving.

In and out of relationships, it is amazing how guys can do bastard things and hurt girls. Not gonna elaborate on it, it sure be kept locked in my heart and with an iron lock, I have decide on what to do. I pray for myself to have the discipline and the courage to carry it out! I need to love myself more.

"Call me on the phone today
Said those words u always say
And I cry
Gotta figure out
what's going on inside this head of mine
I'll try "

2 comments:

yangel said...

woah driving!!! haha. i wonder what kind of driver you will be next time! please drive me out =D

sImplyMe said...

haha, I will be a safe driver! I will definately drive you out if I have a car my dear. But the learning process can be quite long eh! lol