In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, September 15, 2008

..:: Blackie reporting::..

I swear that when I say that I am a sun uv ray absorber, I am not lying. I went swimming with my sis for an hour this afternoon and I turn out to be tanner by one grade again. Arghz! It took me near to 5 to 6 years to get fairer then, now one hour of swimming return everything thing to me. WONDERFUL! It is high time to find another exercise to burn the bloody fats in my body beside swimming.Maybe I can try running like RJ dear, but to start with, I dun even have a decent running shoe! lol~! But to come to think of it, will I have the determination? No matter what i will try it out. =D And anyone has any recommendation of any body whitening cream???

I was pretty emo yesterday. Guessed the stress of school had taken over me yet again. This kind of thing happen to me every sem at least once when all the reports, tests, assignment, reading, lecture notes and deadlines just simply come piling and crashing down on me. Pardon me my friends, to those that tried to talk to me yesterday I snapped back at. =p But I am feeling all righty now with the swim to destress myself and my optimistic character to start off with [I made this choice to study this bloody life science course anyway O.o]. No matter how stress or hard the route is in front of me, I am gonna smile and perform well! I believe in myself!
Although much said, I need my ice cream to destress !!! Which kind soul wanna date me out for ice cream!!???? Ice cream nv fail to make me happy! =D

GO KITTY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

laopo, u know there's this invention, "sunblock lotion"? get those 130 SPF one or something? prevention is better than cure! lol...

i miss u and i am willing to date u for ice cream!!! where and when would u like to have it? haha... term break term break~ i miss u so much!

btw, thanks for that day, laopo. =) u muz jiayou k! dont get too stress up! there's a time to do everything, balance ur life ya! ^_^

make sure u rest well alright! take care, laopo! cya soon! muackz!