In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tough time comes and go. But things seem to hit on hard for my dear nat laopo. My dear, stand up high and strong. Let the man know that he had made a wrong decision. You are a wonderful girl and I am not the only one that commented on it. I know it must be hard but trust me you will have my support and I know you will be smiling in no time again right? Love ya babe. Remember what you told lao po wen:"You can live without somebody" We will live for ourselves ok? *hUggies* Ditch that Bleeding love!

Wednesday comes and go. Simple as it may seem to a lot of people, the time spend together is precious to me though. Friends ask me if I am sure with my decision, friends get worried about me. But all I want to say, trust me my friends, let me fall hard and strong if my decision is wrong, but I know all of you will still be there for me. =D

I have been through many r/s and I have seen a lot fo r/s through my friends. One thing I see is that all exs have negative thoughts about their ex. But I don't understand why some of them simply want to make thing difficult for the current gf of their ex. Is saying things to make the person irritated pleasing to you? hmm~! I never know. I bless you Andy and Iris. Stay happy and sweet together.

Why am I so busy when this is suppose to be a recess week for me? Busy but happy! COntridicitng right? But thats me! okay, back to Microbiology b4 heading to Sentosa!!!!


Parts of my beloves in my life! Ain't I glad I met them ! =)

Love is two sided, it depends on how you look at it!

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

thank u laopo for care, support and love! and not to forget that awful night! hahaha... i muz have scared u, i think i have never let u hear me cry so badly. LOL. dont worry abt me, laopo, i am strong! =)

and pls heck care all the ex~ hahaha... they are extras!!

gonna meet ya soon!!! oh!!! so look forward!
love ya so much, laopo!!!