In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally a recess week to all NUS-rians. Enjoy your week my beloves! As much as we understand that once the week is over, the exam craze will be chasing us behind, the feeling of not waking up early and the long traveling time make me elate for a spontaneous moment! WooHoo! So much said, I will be going back to be studying for my Human Physio revision after blogging this post~

A very Happy 22nd birthday to my Doreen darling! Babe, I know you must have enjoyed your celebration with Henry. Really hope everything goes smoothly and I shall see you two engage next year yea! *loVes you* and let meet up real soon~~~

I am looking forward to Wednesday~! =D
Small gestures, unintended sweet nothings. Everything are enough for me to fall into this man.

Trust is what I behold now. I pray that this fragil belief is there to stay.

3 comments:

Rainbow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rainbow said...

lol! then fall for the man, laopo! learn to trust and i'll pray for u. =) so happy, u've found ur happiness! have fun tmr! hee... and tell tat Reflection Journal dont bully u arh, or i will heck him up! =p love ya lots! muackz!

sImplyMe said...

Thanks laopo.
Dun worry, he is treating me very well up to this moment. If there is a time I need you to heck him up, you will be the first on my call list! LOve ya! and stay happy!