In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, September 29, 2008


Went for the fish spa + foot massage with nessa, Doreen and Henry that day. What an invigorating first time experience. But this is really fun, despite the ticklish part as I am super scared of that. Simply look at the face of mine in the pic below, I am trying hard to bear the tickling!!!!The aftermath of it, a pair of super smooth feet! haha!

Went through my tuition center interview smoothly and the only thing left to decide is if I want to take up my Honours studies. Hmm, mind too blocked up to think so I shall just keep in view first. I think I will just attend the student physco course first~! =D

On the side note: Happy one month darling~! (dated back to yesterday) Haa~! Irritating me decide not to greet that stupid boy the whole day until he tell me first. Anyway, be ready to tolerate more of my nonsense! =D


"Rome was not built in a day" =) Jia you!!!

3 comments:

yangel said...

first of all, your hair is SUPER LONG. rebonded again? secondly, since when are u attached! OMG. thirdly, you look great!


muacks! see u soon.

sImplyMe said...

Hey wenyan!!!
Long time since I heard from you, miss you so much!!!
First, my hair is VERY long , but I am gonna cut it soon! Rebonded since May. =D
Second, I have been attached for one month! lol~! I keep secret pretty well yea!=p
Thirdly, thanks babe and you look good too! Good luck and congrat on your new found job!

sImplyMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.