In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cramps and mugging seriously is the worst combination that someone can get in the divine world. If I faint upon tomorrow test, somebody please get me an ambulance! I totally do not know how to describe tiredness now as it is not something i can explain in words! Give me my weekend fast!!!!

I need a supporting shoulder now to lean on!
    1. Immunology test down by tomorrow ,
    2. Microbiology report to rush by friday
    3. Microbiology and Human physiology test upcoming weeks
    4. World History CA essay upcoming
    5. Human Physio Assignment nagging down my neck!
What a mess I have gotten myself into!
Breath!!! ~~~Stay strong KITTY! O.o

5 comments:

Rainbow said...

老婆!加油,加油,加油!!你行的!深呼吸,放轻松~!我的肩膀永远让你靠!=)

sImplyMe said...

你是我的精神支柱。谢谢你老婆!
你自己也要加油!星期五见!

Ophionos said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h4MGloVoKQ&feature=related

Ophionos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sImplyMe said...

Erm... Ophionos.. you are?