In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

------------ ---NOVEMBER BABY ------------ --------
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate anddangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towardsyour inner and outer beauty and independentpersonality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in acrowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, thegreatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

I am missing someone's hugs! Boy, you make me dizzy!

On the side note, I will really like Ophionos to reveal who are you! I have a person in mind possible of him. Thanks for the motivation and support no matter who are you . I will live happy and well for sure! Once again, please tell me who are you!

3 comments:

Rainbow said...

oopss... looks like there's a stalker! haha... be careful, laopo~ =p

Anonymous said...

where where?!
I'm here to kick ASS!!!!

sImplyMe said...

WOW! First time I know my laopo wen so strong ah! Kick ass. DUn need lahz, come give me a hug can le! =D