In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Saturday, September 27, 2008


All the stress from my tutees, assignment, test and upcoming exams are making me sick. And I really mean sick. The sore throat, fever, headaches are haunting me down! I am really afraid history will repeat itself. I certainly do not hope to be seriously sick again during my exam period! Not only it cause trouble to my mum but I am sure I will screw up my exam. So from today onward, I shall me a good girl to take my daily dosage of vitamin B complex and tonnes and tonnes of water! I will drink like a HIPPO!
My primary 6 students had their last session of tuition with me just now and I really hope that they will do well for their PSLE! My lovely students, I will pray for you all! lol~! Now, I will have to concentrate on my Pri 4 and 5 classes and sec 3 cousin!
I had a good day with my laopos last night. Had yet another wonderful night out, outing alway seem to be fun with them by my side. Anyway, 3 of us went for KTV and we only paid for 2 person worth! The waiter really seem quite pervert though! haha! Nat laopo, learn to smile k! We will support whatever decision you made and stand by you! *hUgGies* Wen laopo, good luck for ur FYP and I really hope you will find your true love soon! And I will heed your advices to not bother the comments made by some sick puppies! =D

I need a good sleep soon or I will break down! Time, give me more time!

I want my escapade again~~!

6 comments:

Ophionos said...

guess u didn't like the song.

sImplyMe said...

hey ophionos,

I do like the song. Thanks. But mind telling me who are you?

Ophionos said...

well my friend it ain't important who am i. =D

Just study hard, stay well and happy. i'll be rooting for you!

Rainbow said...

haha!! thanks laopo! =) i had a wonderful night too!! u also muz jiayou in life k, pls take care and make sure u rest well k, u're piled with studies, dance, tuition, friends and boyfriend! it really hurt my heart seeing u working so hard and i cant do anything to help...

all i can do is juz be there for u whenever u need me.. pls let me be there... 24/7, anytime, anywhere...
love u to the max laopo! u and wen are the best people that came into my life... having u 2 are the best thing in my life... thank u so much, laopo... *hugz*

sImplyMe said...

hey Ophionos,

I really appreaciate the support and motivation from you. But I will really like to know your identity pls. I hate to be keep in suspense!

Kitty

sImplyMe said...

Lao po,

Dun worry about me ok! I am hanging on strong here! One more sem and I will join you in the working society! I love you and wen too. You two are simply god sent gifts to me. Please take care of yourself real well till the next time we meet up again ok!

Kitty