In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, November 28, 2004

*upDatEs*

okie dokey... I have been pretty lazy in updating my bloggie and here goes... ...

Who say one has to spend her birthday is a noisy and rowdy manner?? I enjoyed my birthday equally well in a quiet and peaceful day spent with my beloved... Although the initial hope of celebrating my birthday by going clubbing and midnight show were not done, I had a wonderful lunch all cooked by my boyfriend.. wanna see the pix.. go to my dar dar~ bloggie k..I too lazy to upload le.. heez.. Anyway, I went for my Ut and then went for my long-waited mac breakfast.. yuMmy.. then we went to Giant and bought the ingredient for hunny to cook the wonderful western meal for me... He is simply going to feed me fatter at the rate that he cooked such delicious food.. bleahx...Spent my birthday lazing around and watching vcd and stuff...Had an emotional talk with hunny about something... that really brought me back thinking, somehow, secondary friends seem to be more trustable and they are the one that you most likely gonna remember for life... *shrug* comeon.. it is my borthday... so we decided to paly twister and pictionary... in the end, I got muscle cramp... thanx ahhz dear... hahaz.. but I do know you have good intention to let me not to think of the bad memories and enjoyed myself.. One more suprise came upon when his mother reached home, auntie bought a birthday cake for moi.. hehee... So suprise.... enjoyed myself. the whole day...

Saturday, I went out with my secondary school friends, Yulong, Xiankeng, HuiYing, JAnice...Went out for dinner at SAkae and once agains, we got away with a cheaper meal due to the blurness of the waiters there.. geez... they forgotten to dount in one bowl of ramen... anyway, we went to buy a lot of tidbits and went to Xiankeng house and watched dvd.. Sex is Zero and Pirate of the Carribean.. Haven met them so long and I really missed them... It is really a good night of tok cock sing song.. watche dvd.. hahaz... Thanx guys.. u all made my day.. and Xiankeng.. dun you run away.. when I finally learn how to take venous blood.. u will be my first target!!! 24 hours on hold ahh!!! geez...

Lastly some tribute for my birthday...
DarlIng: Than x a lot of the wonderful thought and of course the bouquet of pretty sunflower.. love you so much and thanx for treating me like a princess the whole day.. love ya lunch, love your hugs.. love ur words.. like the flower u gave me.. love the sms u gave me... everything about u.. *winkz* dun need too long right... aslong as u understand me via heart

Auntie: thanx for the wonderful cake.. is really sweet and yummy.. *grinx*.. not to forget the two pairs of earrings given to me.. *happY*

SM0201-: Thanx for all the blessing from u all and the lovey birthday song sang by u sll.. hshsx.. u guyx are so sweet...

My mUmmy: thanx my biological mummy for the cutie winnie the pooh -will-light-up pen when writing... *muackx*

Weiye kor: Thanx for the sms message... you take care too.. hope that youa nd jolyne will have will have a wonderful relationship!!

HanLei: sweetie, thanx for the ealr greeting and remember my present from oversea ahhz!!! *hehee*

Desiree Mei: thanx ger for ur full of sweetness card, it may be simple, but it is far more percious than what other might actually meant.

YuloNg, HuiYing & Xiankeng & Janice: guys.. really enjoyed myself that night... thanx for the great memories... yes.. the G string is useful.. hahaz... dun worry.. yulong, hope ua nd huiying will be happy forever ok.. xiankeng faster go and find a gerfriend lahz.. but dun bring an indian gf backie ahhz..Anice.. good luck in your dating and hope you find a boyfriend fast also k!!*muackx*

John: Thanx for the sms.. it might be late.. but it is the thought that count.. *winkz*

Catherine: sister.. thanx for ur wonderful greeting.. you dun think so much about also le yah... believe in your bf.. anything come find me worhz.. and lwt meet out one day yea... I wanna take my birthday & christmas present together ahhz.. ahhaz.. I will pass u urs too.. miss u tonnes..

Natalie & yee wen: LaoPos... thanx for the greeting...I love you two!! *muackx*

Michael: DUn really know him.. but as a thought.. thanx for remembering my birthday too!!

Bloggie taggiEs { XueYing, carie, phoebe, jasmine, }: Sweetie.. thanx for the effort.. *winkz*

thats all folks.. will be back here in another day time. in the meanwhiel~~ enjoy yaself!!!~~~~*muackx*

No comments: