In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, November 21, 2004

..:: WeEkeNd::..

Saturday.. there is no dance training, changed to SUnday coz instructor has something on.. hmm... so I went to huNny house and spent the day there... We both did our updating on our bloggie for our c;ubbing night...and his session of the dude/babe of the week, friends.. if you are interested to know more friends, you can go and take a look and maybe you might know the guy or gurl in your life..:) then ate my lunchie there, played some games.. but kinda of played until too late and I was so late when I finally reached my granny house for dinner.. When I stepped into th house, I suddenly found a sense of awarkardness in the whole house, not the usual laughter and fun scene.. apperently my grandparents quarreled yet again.. they such a percious pair.. my silly grandfather thought that my granny purposely wanna quarrel so they can separate and she can take his money.. but oh my, they are together for so many years le... cute grandparents I had huh.. geez.. i Love them both, hope thwy will be fine soon~~

Sunday... wOke up early to go for my dance training this morning, but I am still late.. *duhz* mean whats new right?? hahaz... tiring but fun training I had, went back home and on air con and laze around..Had a chat with dear but seem not to be a very good talk.. realised that I have never tok much about my interest in chinese dance with my boyfriend b4.. I alway thought that people nowaday alway have the wrong thinking toward chinese dance, maybe thats y I never wanted to talk much about it also... But I think I should try talking to him one of these days.. maybe make him watch a dance vcd with me.. geez,, if he really look into it in the same light with me, I will definately feel so wonderful.. a 100%boyfriend that I ever wanted.. geez.. anyway.. I spent my afternoon sleeping!! when I am suppose to be studying for my UTs... erm.. dun care lahz.. heez.. yupz.. I slept through the whole afternoon till I going my granfather house to celelbrate his birthday... HApPy 82th biRthday Ah gONg... long longevity k~~ :) Anyway.. when I was there.. my aunts started mentioning about how I look like Jamie Yeo and asked to go and act so that they can boast they have a niece that work and act in TCS.. *faintz* haiz.. I never thought that I look like Jamie Yeo at all.. haiz... I just wanna be myself.. but overall... spent my weekend spending quality time with my family.. I love all my granparents~~

No comments: