In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

+-SiCkie Day-+
Had a sickie day today, like I mention above that I have no voice and no voice in RP mean no work done or bad grade, hopefully kevin yap will see how hard I tried ahhz. It is so funny to see so many of my classmates sick too, my whole classroom seem to be infested by germs sia, my grp 3 person came and me and Clarissa were coughing and sneezing all about, poor Xui Lin started to feel ill only at the second meeting.. sorRy gurls.. she should'nt really sit near us today... hopfully my throat will feel well soon!!~ @@ GeeX... Went for NIG meeting just now also, heez, no voice mean no much contributions so kinda sianx thus started playing Hexic, luckily hunNy dun mind.. was feeling abit unwell too and ate my medicine...

Added a few links to my bloggies, all my beloved friends... must remember to come backie and read up worhz, and also ahhz.. remember to tag worhz..

Eat MOS burger for dinner today, a lot a lot of thing to eat actually worhz.. hahaz, my favourite unagi rice burger, corn soup. But darlIng dun let me makan fried chicken drum stick and fries bcoz I am having sore throat, gRrrRx.. I dun care worhz... you will have to treat me to MAC hotcakes with sausage, and now plus MOS burger chicken drum stick le.. hahaz.... grEedy me~~I was rushing darlIng to eat faster.. coz I wanna rush home and catch my 9pm show, THE CHAMPION, last episode lehz.. I know I kinda of bad but .... but... last episode mahz...*shout out loud*

I got a new G string today, hahaz, should say my friend went to buy FHM *sicko guyx* and it came as a free gift, well, dun expect him to wear it mahz... hahaz~! plus it is black and the design quite nice, so I take loh, nice nice worhz... but he should have chosen the purple one.. lolx.. :X

I was reading through a few of friends bloggie and found out that most of them seem to have a lot of problems on their minds, be it relationship, friends, family, work, study, cca.. etc.. Suddenly felt very bad that I din really care about them.. just wanna shout out to them to look at thing on the brighter side and the sun will come up pretty soon... if we really need someone to lend a listening ear to your problems, I will also be here k~! *at least I will try my very best*

LivE liFe tO tHe fuLleSt fRienDs~ I love mY dEarIe!! (n_u)

No comments: