In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

MUte!!!



I am mute today.. either no voice is coming out of my voice or weird sounds are coming out... terrible memories on how bad throat lead to mute for a week floast back to me like wat happen in my secondary school days...Throat... pls get better~~~ How am I going to attend lesson like this?? I cannot talk in person with my nice sweet voice, thats y i am crapping a lot here noe.. haha~! pardon me yeahz... love my classmates, they are so supportive while I cannot speak... Love yous all.. *mUacKx*



Was chatting with Lavene during lesson today and she was like scare that her boyfriend will change after he attend NS, hmm... but to my opinion, I think guyx that finish NS are more mature and now how to take care of their gerfriend better..Like my dEaRie... geez opInionS?? she was asking me how me and my bf met and stuffs, so I told her I will post a entry to tell the story, hopefully I wun be too lazy to do so bahz... heez.. I am shy eh... I will be backie tonight.. lOve you gUyx...I miss my boyfriend!! *soBxsObx*

No comments: