In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Saturday, November 20, 2004

=- cLubbIng-=

Went out to celebrate Andrew birthday yesterda, HaPpi bIrThday man~~ 23 years old le worhz... hope many happy returns to ya k.. anyway.. I went home after lessonyesterday and the school was FLOODED~~ stupid rain, I were drenched all the way , I think all the people on the bus stop were drenched, to think I were just recoveriung from my illness, so I faster go home and bath and meet my dar dar and went out to meet the guys. Attendence for dinner?? hmm.. me, dar dar, the birthday boi, ah pui, wilson and Melissa.. So minor intense conversation occur between the guys but I think they recovered fast from it too, so I decided to go sakae and makan.. hahaz, Yes.. I suggested, *bleahx* ate really alot there, everyone seem to be eating so little except me, haix, dun blame me ahhz, I whole day only eat one meal in school until then mahz,it was really really busy in school that day!! hahaz, Melissa were busy playing the video cam that Wilson brought, but ho and behold, it went low batt.. hahaz, but it lasted us a few photos and a video clip. Wilson was really sweet to buy a birthday cake and it taste really nice, talked to him yesterdea and it is the really first time I talked so much to him even though he was alway there for the pervious few gathering, a rather nice guy.. I like~~ :-) Anyway, the waiter in the end counted a wrong number of plates and in total we only paid like 30 over, so cheap horhz, plus one point, we handed a red plate with a piece of cake to the manager there(dear's ITE friend) , so.. one less plate again, really nuthing to say us ahhz... geez...

After the wonderful dinner and cake, we went to Centerpoint to meet June and Vanessa who were meeting us for clubbing at Rouge. Attendence for clubbing? me, dar dar, ah pui, Andrew, Vanessa and June...When everyone gathered together, we went in, the bouncers there are all so cute, when me and vanessa are going in, one of them suddenly smiled at me and pointed at another bouncer and said that he liked my pink sweater... *duh* it is a simple and normal sweater loh... anyway dun care lahz... we went in but the club was not opened yet, so we sat around chit chatting and introducing june to vanessa, vanessa to june, ah pui to june and so on lahz.. June was telling us that ROuge has a bad crowd and bad music.. but since we can get in free with junyi friend signing in for us, we decided to stay around loh... But the place seem to rather big and nicely done up, but the age group of people that are there are really old.. hmm.. not really my taste ahhz.. hahaz.. We brought like 2 jars of alcohol and another 2 coz one for one... so in total 4 jars... and think I drank a bit too much also, bcoz hunny say I acted differently yesterdae night like I am so high like that..June and Vanessa simply wun drink and both of them only pretend pretend one, one hold straw in mouth, another one bite straw.. hahaz... but int he end everyone drank quite a bit bahz.. Ah pui was high by then, but there is simply no crowd dancing there at the dance floor and we dun wanna to be the only ones dancing.. everyone staring at u while u dancing u know.. weird.. other that the dance floor is weird, the music is weird too(i dun like, prefer devils and chinablack one) , the bouncers are weird, the waiters are also weird!!! Within like 15 minutes, we were asked so many times if we bought drinks le mahz.. hahaz... but the atmosphere there is really really terrible, soi decided to move over to devils... We did managed to dance a while at Rouge and it was so funny.. Vanessa with her handphone all the time... keep smsing.. haiz... I had to sntach her handphone from her.. hahaz..June and I were lasbian the whole night.. erm.. like how dar dar and junyi.. okay forget about it, just thinking of that image is enough to make me puke now.. hahaz... imagine.. junyi sliding down on eugene.. *vOmiT* hahaz... One thing to mention.. June really dance well, I really seem to be learning new way that people dance everytime I exposed myself to clubbing everytime....

The gers took a cabby over to devils as it is raining, the stupid taxi uncle dunno where the place.. *diaoz* so all three of us had to run under the rain to the place... I am drenched yet again...one more point, we needed the toilet badly!!! hahaz... so we signed into the club drenched and all, wanted to bring Vanessa to the toilet, but I brought her to a Gents!!! hahaz.. sorry ger.. so embarrassing.. anyway, among the route she managed to see a cute guy that she claimed that seemed to be interested of her also.. but anyway.. hahaz... the ladies was damn packed and so we went to the ladies in the hotel then...but then there is this gurl that was quarreling inside the cubicle when there was like 7 to 8 people waiting outside and there is only two cubicles.. haix.... after all the torment, we went up.. the songs rulz man... the crowd was like hundred eighty degree difference from that of Rouge sia... now it is damn crowded, we stuffed into the dance floor eventually and danced... so many strange ah peks were dancing also.. ahahz... but the guys ahh.. haiz.. all move with motive one like that.. I was kana touched lahz.. pushed lahz.. dunno how many damn times.. luckily dar dar was there... we partied till abotu 3 am and everyone were dead beat and thus decided to head home...

Overall , I will think that yesterdea was really really fun, bu8t just one thing is that ANdrew seem to be so out of sort... I was scared taht he was out of place coz all the people seem to be from RP except him, tried to talked to him but he mention he was only tired.. truely hope that he enjoyed himself yesterdea too...glad that Vanessa and june hit off well with the group of people, next time can ask two more people to go outing or even clubbing with us le.. fun~~~ my hair now smell of smoke, even after washing twice.. ewk... and my my mum was complaining my clothes has strong cigraette smell.. opss... gee.. =P *chIll PeoPle* loVe u aLl

No comments: