In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

+[[ sTuPid FaC]]+

First of all... I will have to say a very biggie THANK YOU to Vanesse.. Thanx for being such a dear to lend me you jacket!!! Heez, silly me has forgotten to bring my jacket while changing bag today cum I was getting late, so can kinda of get the picture right..Her jacket really really very long and big ( can cover from my shirt to my skirt loh.. imagine!!!) but very comfortable.. keep me warm all the way~!! thanx sweetie .. appreciated and I just realised I forget to buy ur Teh-O .. gee... sorry sorry~!!!! =P


Had Medical Technology lesson, Sux to the max manx... change group le!! I miss my old group where everyone is so hip and fun~! Not to say that my team is not good, but somehow the resources some of them find is really redundent and they dun even understand it themselves.. *faintx* think I gonna help them up with filration of informatio when I can tok bahz!! ewk... anyway.. I still have no voice to present today, to think my group presented today... I know all my stuffs, but I just simply has no voice to reply her... but it is getting better day by day, hopefully by friday bahz, tomolo rest day!! The stupid bitch was like complaining this and complaining that, actually I also dunno why am I complaining about her when she is quite nice to me, maybe I am just fustrated at how I cannot perform in class today bahz... GonNa spend the whole day slacking and playing game at home... NeEd for Speed uNderground 2.. Argued with Raj abt the game today and I am correct.. the stupid old game with version 4 is NEED FOR SPEED!! without the undergroud!! stupid kuku!! hahaz~~~


All the UTs are coming le, but I really have no mood to go and study eh.. hmm.. I really need some motivation, everytime seeing there is so much to cover and read up on, it just diminish me motivation.. I need someone to nag at me~~~ oh yeah... i totally have no idea what the freaking rj is asking about today... Thanx xUilIng for Being My savioUr!!


HuNny just said something really sweet to me just now on msn... not going to say it, he and me will know... *puppy eyed* Some people is saying my dar dar bloggie look girly and the additional features are irritating and stuffs... hunny.. remember what I said, it is your own bloggie.. as long as u like what u are doing, dun care about what the other people say k.. i lOvE yoUr Blog!! People, if you have the time.. go and see see my dar dar blog k.. and remember to vote his poll worhz..


A lot of things to be settle as the time goes by... my dance matter, gotta to confirm misha attendence and also confirm on the antidrug competition.. it is getting annoying and I am sick of being a nanny... my outside dance gonna have a competition outside which will mean more training, performance for next year, more rehersasl and trainings.. Andre birthday coming on friday.. going out and celebrate for him.. tokking at celebration.. i was thinking about, my sassy gurl, on my way back home.. how the boy went into a girl school and gave the rose to the gurl.. I was thinking I will be damn touched if someone give me a bouquet of sunflower or tulips when I am in school, although i dun think it will happen haha..*ah bish myself* wake up le...


Time to eat medicine and sleep le.. bye peeps.. I loVe u all!
sidE nOte: I am PriNceSs ThunDer Gurl!! try it *winkz*
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/incredibles/superhero/index.html

No comments: