In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

+= tirEd daY=+

Went for Kevin Yap lesson today, suddenly found that he is a naggy man.. hahaz.. I mean if you will have to sit there for about one hour explaining about his proposed projects, then spent another one and half hours listening to him about antibodies, antibiotic and stuffs... plus an additional waiting for the lesson to start as there is a UT going on and a lot of people are late.. Oh gAwd... imaginehow my butt and my body feel. I was not listening at all to his first meeting.. hahaz.. but I was sleeping le.. but I think today problem is quite okay..

It was raining cats and dogs when lesson ended, wanted to go for an interview but dragged and draggged but the rain still wun be smaller.. so no choice, me and yee wen went PS for the job interview.. We then bought some chocken cutler and sat down and chatted.. Gurl.. If you are reading this.. Even though everyone around you are getting attached and stuff, dun forget I am still here for you yeah... be more cheerful and more positive toward your life yeahz... Love yOu..

Wanted to study for my Ut... but my brain is shut down and offically declared that it need rest.. haix.. what to do but let it rest?? darling handphone cannot get through and it is getting late... His mother tried to find out where is he... at first I was not afraid that something baddie might have happen to him, but with all those sms, I got afraid too.. hahaz.. bOo~!! He is safe and sound now.. tokking to me on the other side of the phone... time to sleeP.. I shall study tomolo!!!!

No comments: