In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

+[[stUpid tuTee]]+

Today has no lab session in school,haha!! so happy, wanted to do some lab report update since more and more are stacking up.. haiz.. but I got some lazy to sit down and do thing thus went to read my story book!! finish reading le, is a very nice book worhz.. ok lah, at least I did some reading up on cell culture media and also a bit of the lab report le, tomorrow no lab again!! *woot* so happy.. but the dilemma now is that I dunno to do lab report tomorrow or to meet dear out.. hmm *scratch head* ask him later bahz!! *bOo*

Went ot teach tuition just now and I was SO ANGRY with the boy loh... he is really driving me nuts manx.. I nearly screamed at him and complain to his mother but in the end, still give him chance and hope he will not be like this again le... tell him something, he will have to tok back to me, thinking that I am there I will alway give him answer, dun understand why he has a brain when he dun even bother to try and use it loh!! *arghx!!* he better give me better attitude next time sia.. if not I think I really cannot take it le ahhz!!

Just now I was looking at my msn list, I have so many bloodly contacts, so many so that my list is going to be full and cannot add another contacts le loh, but why is it that I dun tok with them then?? hmm.. come to think of it, maybe i make a bad friend bahz, thats y people dun tok to me much de!! friends, any comment what kind of friend I make?? give me a message on msn if u have or tag me bahz.. thanks a lotl.. really appreciate ~~! btw, I really love all moi friends and jasmine if you are reading this, i wanna tell you this, I dunno what is the barrier between us and maybe you think i did something wrong, but the fact, I do treasure our friendship, so dun make some ugly or rude face whenever you see me k?? anything we can tok it out de, no use showing me face~~ i really hope we can be like last time like that de!! *loVe Ya*

No comments: