In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, March 21, 2005

+[[ I waNNa chaNge bLogskiN!! ]]+

Which kind soul outta can show me and find me some nice nice blogskin?? wahaha!! I am simply too lazy to go and find myself..=p Maybe I should find boyfriend to do it for moi ahhz!! wahaha!!

Woke up early today to go for dance training, so early loh, lesson start at 930.. but what is the ebst thing?? I woke up at 9 and only left my house at 935.. wahaha!! which meant~ I am late!! hahaz!! But at least I made the effort to go down mahz!! haha~~ so tired, but rush home for lunch and bath before meeting dear and his friends to SUntec, the exhibition for study at Australia...

Yupex.. we are more or less settled for Australia, but dear seem a bit interested in RMIT.. hmm, and another problem cropped up with the timing where they can enter for the feb intake, hopefully they can figure out everything with the school bah! really hope we can go together worhz!!

fyp is a killer now, when I first enter republic poly, I was wondering why is it that in first year it is so "eh" one.. like nothing to do de, second year is ok... still got free time, but now third year le.. like suddenly no time to use for relaxation le.. aiyo... *faintx* next wee through, everything gonna have lab again, plue i gotta teach tuition then still got dance!! god... bless me with the strength to survive through this year!! oH yeah.. dear's mum bought me a winnie the pooh ankle sock from China!! so cute de worhz.. is not winnie the pooh print only eh, is the whole winnie the pooh plush head at the top of the sock!! so cute de loh@~ ThaNkS a lOts aUntie!! *muacks*

No comments: