In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Friday, March 25, 2005

+[[ 2 gOod News anD 1 Bad News]]+

okie.. let say about the good news first. I got back my module grade for this semester le, and guess what~ I improved again!! my grades as follows:

Anatomy and Physiology = B+
Microbiology = B+ ( I thought I can only get B for this.. so haPPy and surprised.. I love Nachama!)
Medical Technology = A
Immunology = A

And my GPA is.... *drum roll* 3.75.. hee~~ so happy... dear got the same GPA as me.. but damn it, his grade look nice, he got 3As and 1 B.. hmm... *siLly me* so proud of my man!! keep it up hunny~~ As for people that did not do that well, work harder for next semester!! I believe you guys can do it one!! I will help you guys to jia You...

okay.. as for the second good news... I got winnie the pooH today!! wahah~ ok.. i know this sound silly... got a beanie pooh from my boyfriend today, he so sweet de loh.. suddenly took out the pooh and rubbed against my face while we watching movie, spongbob squarepants. I still thought why his hands suddenly become so rough sia.. then i turned around And to my surprise it is a pooh!! wah~~ so happy de loh.. thanks love.. ReallY love it alot.. another thing~~ Wenyan is giving me a BIG winnie the pooh sticker to paste on my log book!! wah... lOve weNyan tO bits!! *muacks muacks muacks* you are the best!! haha!!=D

okay.. enough of good news, the bad new is that the lab report I tried to do the pervious days, was all in waste.. apperently, all the stuffs I did is of no use and whatever, the fac wanna us to report on, I dun have much research on it.. oH man.. how how how?? I gotta finish 10 over literatures review, with million of alien words in a words and type a report out.. arghz... how how how??? hahaz!! gotta be a good ger and stay at home tomolo and do intensive research le... bleSs me with The StreNgtH!!

btw.. I saW this tip somewhere, but I dunno how true it is, it says drinking honey drink every night before sleep can help in improving sleepness and even jian fei eh!! hmm.. dunno true a not.. hahaz!! you peeps try le then tell me bahz~~

No comments: