In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Sunday, March 27, 2005

(,") neW skIn (",)

yIp, I finalLy chanGe my blOg skin and I can proudly say this myself that I did it all by myself worhz. well, ok.. maybe a little tip from my boyfriend here and there, I did 90% lehz... actually wanna surprise my boyfriend that I did the skin all my myself.. then wonder why the words dun appear at first. Bo Bian~~ have to ask him -_-'''. aNyway, I wanna say sorry to him as I was a bit frustrtaed witht he coding just now when it dun workz.. I still find this blog a bit "colourless" and boring, am thinking of adding songs, pixs .. will ask my boyfriend to teach me.. at the same time.. i wanna ask CARIE to teach em to change the colour... have to ask for the web site.. hehee!!

okay.. me gtg le, having my dance training soon, now that the framework is up, I can go bath and prepare le, will update more tonight!! Love ya peEps!! *muacks*

No comments: