In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, March 14, 2005

+[[stRessFul]]+

Holiday finally came and I thought I could have a good rest at first~ until wenyan told me the bad news.. haiz... I have to go back to school to do my lab for Monday to Friday for aLl the 5 weeks, oh man.. and what is the worst thing?? If I miss 5 lab or meeting, I will be downgraded. If I miss 10 labs or meetings, I will faIl the project immediately.. *faintx* what about my dance?? and my tuition date? In the end I will still be busy and tired and stressful...

Met up with my FYP team mate today and settle out some protocol and finally get some ideas on what the project that we are doing ... went shopping with them for a while while I wait for my dearie to come meet me.. heez... also met the auction person to pass me moi bag.. wahaha!! I have a new bag and it is very nice worhz.. anyway, darling and I went Harbour Front to makan then came my house to hang out, so long nv like that le, just hang out and have a good chat and snuggle up together, wooHoo~~ now I miss him so much again after he went home.. feel so loved once again.. 6_<... Gotta wake up early tomolo to meet up my fyp grp again to settle the last minutes protocol.. I am so tired!!! BTW... wanyan.. nice to meet u.. another shopping khaki found eh!! SAgittarian rOxs~~@ NIte people!!

No comments: