In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

..:: hMm ::..

I change my blog skin again le, hee nice?? I find it very cute... heez..

Went to school today for lab again and heard some gossips.. abt a ger and a guy relationship le... hmm, what the story is about is too long le, i not going to type here, but people who know will know it bahz.. what I am thinking is that does a person prefer to go into a relationship more for money or for the emotion? for Me, I will go for the latter, but I do know a lot of gers going for rich guys, but do they feel happy de mahz?? hmm.. I wonder... if really wanna buy something, then is'nt it better ti earn it urself and spend?? hmm.. oh well,

Went to buy a T-shirt for my boyfriend yesterdea, but in the end, his reaction: nag at me. haiz... he said that he xin tong i spend forty dollars on a t shirt for him, when I need the money for my bills and other uses. hmm.. In my opinion, I am thinking that it is not wrong to buy something for my bf ahhz.. but I know he said all those cos he dote on me.. hee.. in the end he bought me a T-shirt from giodarno also to make me happy and treat me donner at BaoS and BoaS.. really nice worhz, got chinni crab sauce somemore.. hee... so tired now, I am going to go and sleep le, dear is hard at work on his work now, so all I wanna say to him now is dear JIa You worhz..!!

btw, I am thinking I will start another blog that I will post my photos using the hello from blogspot! like that easier to post photos bahz... no need photobucket and can let my jie use that.. hehee! NitEs pEeP!!

No comments: