In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am sorry toward somebody. SOrry if I inflicted any hurt on you. I am attached and I know this fact affect you drastically. Thanks for the care and concern you showered on me. Thanks for the times where you worried about me when I was having gastric pain. I guess being friend is definately the best solution between us. Time will heal up your wound hopefully. I am sorry once again.

On the side note, I am having a major brain block on my world history essay. I need some plumbling in my brain! Damn it. It is simply not a good feeling to reject someone! I need my CONCENTRATION! *focus*

Btw, Happy birthday Fabius! Next birthday on the line: MINE!!!!! I want to eat seafood!!!
10 years of friendship and still going strong. =D

No comments: