In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, October 09, 2008

The consequence of hectic time table, burning midnight oil to study and lecture everyday is to be sick. I have been sneezing for the past two days like nobody business! I have a premonition I am so gonna be down with fever soon! Been stuffing myself with vitamin C these two days, hopefully it works!

Tuitions are all coming to an end soon. And it is my turn to start studying for my exams! Half a year more before entering the working society. Is it good or bad? Hmm.

History of me and L has been repeating again and again in my life. Nat laopo, stay strong yea! Remember, you are doing just great. For those people that do not understand what I am trying to say.. you can try asking me, provided I am willing to fill you in with details! =p

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

thanks laopo. i am trying real hard...

pls take care of ur health. drink more more more water and take some fruits.. pls dont fall sick...
love u lots...

Anonymous said...

learn ur lessons. try other "letters" instead.