In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wonderful saturday! =D Although I was still not feeling well, I still turn up to teach tuition. Another two weeks and I will say Bye Bye to the tuition center. I will be free on Saturday!! Friends that want to date me out! Now I can finally make it on a saturday afternoon~~, you people must be happy right! =D

Met RJ dear for dinner after tuition. I got my dougnuts, have been carving for it for sometime. Plus the fact I promise to buy for my younger sis to eat. Tomorrow is gonna be a LONG day of dance and assignments~! Looking forward to thursday for SENTOSA~~ it better dun rain.

Had a talk with my tuition boss and my decision on my future seem to get clearer as the days go by. With the economy going in the downfall , I doubt the timing of me coming out into the society is going to be the best choice. But we shall see yea, thanks a lot to all my friends that had given be suggestion and opinions on the science industry. I miss you peeps.

~ Life is never easy, we just have to take it in out stride. ~

P.s: For those that are interested in the post below. I never mention that the story happen on me AGAIN! haha~! thanks for all the concerns though!=D

No comments: