In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I had an emotional ride these few days. Is it just me that is feeling it or is the toil of the long hours of activities hitting on us? Friendship can something be so fragil. I dun wanna to mention or try to mend it, if it is meant to, it will meant to be. What are friends exactly? Maybe I am too soft and easy to be manipulate. There is a reason why I am so to friends, but I guess time has come to decide which friends to be harsh to then.

I need a few long hours of sleep, with a long nice warm bath and a a trouble free mind for the next 12 hours to ease my tensed up body and mind. I am frustrated plus exhausted. I need my peace, my inner peace. I am going to lock myself up from the world of entertainment and friends temption for the coming one month, only people that deserve my attention will get my attention. PEROID.

"Lovers who love truly do not write down their happiness."

3 comments:

Rainbow said...

erm... laopo, u ok not? ur entry doesnt sound good at all.. i am a phone call away leh~ erm... no no.. i am just right inside ur heart... =) look me up!

i dont know how to define "friends" but i know they are people who will always be there, no matter what happens. even if u ignore them for years, they are still as close to ur heart as ever.

pls dont lock urself up from friends for a mth... i guess u will just push urself to some edge which is not healthy, dear.. anyway, i am not ur friend! so i wont be one of those u wanna lock urself away from!

I AM YOUR LAOPO!! muahahahahaha.... till death do us part!! u can never run away from MEEEEEE!!!!

I LOVE U TO THE MAX LAOPO! CHEER UP, ALRIGHT!

Ophionos said...

Stay at home for the next few days to clear your thoughts.. or u can try to exercise alone tat might help you. Don't have to lock yourself for one month..

Anonymous said...

Laopo Laopo... there are ups and downs in this world.

We cheer when we are up, but we must also stand still when the tide come crushing down, to tell the world we are not defeated.

Hold on to me and Laopo Nat! Give us a call, a message. No... LOTZ of calls and messages!!!!!!!!!
Best plan another day out!!!!

I would love to stand with you under the tide just like you were there when I was down and encouraging me..So let me have a chance to be ur cheerleader k?! haha... *show u my muscle*

Love you lotz Laopo!! *hugx*