In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, December 01, 2008

Exams are finally over and I am officially a free girl now! The one week was terrible but becos of the presence of that someone care and concern and never ending sweetness, I endure through it pretty well. Will not say that I am really confident with my exam, but what done is done and all I can say is that I had tried my best! And like what my dad say, as long as I have done my best! =D

Friends to lovers , Lovers to friends. I guess destiny simply has its way to play around with us. I am with Shawn now and I have never felt as more blissful ever. The type of security, the amount of caring and understanding, the way he protect over me, simply make me feel like a princess. He kept to his words, I do feel like the happiest girl in the world. When I am with him, I simply felt that I am in my own world and nothing else matter. People tell me that I am in love and i guess I really am. I love Baby! =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling im very very happy for u..
I love henry loads too.. i know u are being blessed with love by shawn.. im sure he'll take gd care of u!! its all abt love.. the power of love!! i heart my mr henry and and i heart u and vanessa so much! huggies!!

Rainbow said...

*goose bumps* haha! sooo mushy~!!! So happy for my meow lian! =) May u stay blissful and happy forever~!!! And that "secretiveguy", ask him to meet the laopo gang soon, or i wont approve him! LOL! I'm heading for genting tonight, take care while i am away~ will meet up soon with u and wen when i get back~!!! muz miss me arh! muackz!! *hugz*

Anonymous said...

I Love You Baby~!
Love You so MUCH & I always will..

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol for anxiety - tramadol hcl obat