In life as in dance: Grace glides on blistered feet

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts in these recent month. I have been busy enjoying my holiday. This holiday may simply be the very last holiday that I will get to enjoy in my studying life. Results are going to be out in another 1 or 2 days time and I guess all NUSrians are all equally nervous. Hopefully everything will go on fine and I can make my decision to either to enter the working life or continue my studying path.

Busy enjoying my holiday with my boy. Every moment spend with him is simply so wonderful. Security was never a close friend in the dictionary of my past relationships, but in this relationship, it simply come so naturally. I really do not know if this feeling is going to be there forever, but all I know I am really enjoying myself. I hate people to stick their nose into my choice of my bf. There is a reason why I choose Shawn as my bf and reject others, there is something special in him that others do not have. Recalling how I met him to how i get together is really a wild roller coaster ride, so exciting yet so thrilling. I think I am so addicted to him! One month 12 days since we got together and still ongoing! =D

An advanced merry christmas to all my dear friends!



3 comments:

Rainbow said...

Congrats laopo!!!!
so glad for u!
tell me ur results k! LOL!
good luck laopo!
love u alwaz!!!
muackz!!

Anonymous said...

Merry X'mas sweetie!!! I finally get a chance to lay my eyes on ur bf ....photo.. haha.

Anonymous said...

Yup.. Like finally you got the courage to show his photo. I wonder why. Looks and security comes in an exchange i supposed.